We begin every project with our Learn phase. We want to learn as much as we can about your industry, organization, and learners as well as the problem you're trying to solve. We want to gain clear insight into the learners' work environment, current skills, knowledge, and performance.
- We gather and review content
- We conduct meetings/interviews/surveys
- Examine systems, data, tools, and resources
We then define, or validate, the learning outcomes, performance objectives, and learning objectives.
With this information, we present:
- a report of the work we've done
- the finalized objectives
- the recommended learning solutions
Categories Project Management